1/22/16

Famous Last Words: Week 1



During the first week of this course, I found myself struggling with getting into the writing of a few of the assignments. However, once I got into the groove I felt that some of my best writing, at least thus far, was displayed on my “Learning & Life Challenges” post. I felt as if this post most directly affected me emotionally and I was able to get into the writing more. In addition, I felt as if I almost had a self-realization myself that I need to step back every once in a while and examine which parts of my life am I focusing on. In which I felt like time management, health, and attention were the most prevalent to me currently. Another thing I enjoyed greatly about this particular assignment were the videos that were posted with it. I can appreciate a really effective inspirational video. One of which I found humorous, the one about procrastination. In fact, the video about procrastination made me go to gym that next morning because I was feeling guilty about my new year’s membership.

New Gym Membership's (Real Muscle Forum)


In addition, I hope that I can continue to improve my story writing as this course progresses. I’ve read stories of some classmates in this Indian Epics course who really have unique writing styles. Some styles have a great delivery of the information. Others seem to have a very well portrayed setting which helps the imagery of the story greatly. As well as improve my writing in this course, I hope to improve the writing in my other classes as well. For example, my drilling lab class is about to start up, which entails many lab reports to be written. Of course the topics may be different, however the same good writing behaviors can and will carryover. All in all, I will continue to self-examine my progress as I go through this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment