3/6/16

Time Management

Time Management (Laura Gibbs)
For me I think my schedule fluctuates based on the workload I received each week in all of my classes. I will say that I have very few times actually finished all the assignments on the Friday schedule I had originally planned. It seems to me that I always split the workload between two days. Usually Friday and Sunday being those two days. In theory, I still feel as if my Friday schedule will still continue to work though because I am still on track for the grade I want to achieve in this course. My main strategy I want to continue is to keep up with the extra credit each week. It has really helped to excel my progress through this course and should allow me to relieve stress on my other classes when needed. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment