3/6/16

Famous Last Words Week 7

This past week was especially tough and stressful. For one, in my other classes I had a pretty difficult test. In addition, I found it stressful that our teacher would not let us ask any questions during the test, because some of the problems were not absolutely clear on what they were asking. Instead you have to state all your assumptions. So in that aspect, I guess I just have to hope I got lucky and made all the correct assumptions for the test. Besides that test though, I received a few of my other test scores back from my formation evaluation class and my structural class. Both of which I was fairly pleased with and let off a great deal of anxiousness off of my shoulders.

As far as this class was concerned I was disappointed that I did not get my Tuesday reading assignment done before the deadline. This was due to my heavy obligations in my other classes, but I'm still upset to lose the points. However, since that I felt that the week went fairly well. My storytelling this week I felt like was some of my better writing for the semester. In my opinion, the story is as if you took a negative copy of a photograph. If you have ever seen an original "negative" copy of a photograph, then you know it is the complete opposite of the regular photo. This was the approach that I took for this week's storytelling. It turned out really well and gave the original story a great twist. In the week's upcoming I hope to continue to explore new writing styles. The one I did this week seemed to just spur upon me as I did not receive the idea prior to writing it.

I am looking forward to spring break coming up soon even though I do not have grand plans to celebrate it. It will be nice to take a break from school and relax. I am hoping the weather will be warm so I am able to go golfing and possibly do some fishing. Thanks for reading.

Where I want to spend my Spring Break (flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment