3/20/16

Famous Last Words: Week 8

For this class this past week I finished most of my assignments before spring break started. Which in turn paid dividends as I did not have to worry about anything being due. In addition, I was able to finish up editing on my last story telling titled "Two Brothers". I feel as if it turned out really well and gave a nice alternative ending to the Ramayana. Also I added another story to my portfolio this week which I thought was one of my stronger story telling’s as of late. It is titled "Queen's Challenge" and its source story is from the Mahabharata.

Me at Grand Lake over Spring Break
In my other classes and extracurricular I was not super busy, as it was spring break. I was able to fulfill some of my spring break plans and was able to go fishing with my grandpa. I am slightly disappointed that I didn't have any time to play golf over the break, but the good fishing made up for it. I am not really looking forward to getting back into the groove of things this next week, but I guess every vacation has to have its end. If not, I think it's called retirement. Anyways, I am soon approaching the point total for the grade I want to achieve in this class and I am looking forward to finishing early. It will really help to relieve stress on my other classes as I come into the crunch time of my other classes. In addition, I am looking forward to warmer weather. Once the time change date hits, I know that the cold weather won't last for too much longer. The days lasting longer is always awesome as I can’t stand when it gets dark at 5:30-6:00. I now should be able to have time to practice golf after I get out of class instead of it being dark. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment